⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
- Developed a website with a curated directory of Chicagoland maker organizations
✶ @makersinchicago on Twitter
Twitter account promoting Chicago maker events and members
✶ P2PU Learning Circles in the Maker Lab
✶ Scratch & Finch
Links to: Docs
- Learning Materials for Finch Robots workshops held regularly at CPL's Maker Lab
✶ Assesing Computational Thinking in Maker Activities 2017
Link to: Youtube Video
✶ The Voight Kampft Test and Apparatus
- Designed a terminal based game and hardware controller for Night at the Stack 2019
✶ VR for Library Programming
✶ VR Stations at YOUmedia
✶ Gaming PCs for Libraries
✶ Mix-Materials Making in the Stacks
✶ Scratch at CPL Outreach
- Maker Faires, TV, and more!
✶ DICOM to 3D Print via for Clinical Study
Link to: PDF
✶ What's In Your Water?
✶ Digitizating Harold Washingston's Bust
Link to: Post
- Photogrammetry of Abelardo Ghoulam's Harold Washington portrait bust.
✶ What's in your Water?
Link to: Original
Link to: Demo video
- Modified replication of Tiffany Tseng's MIT Media Lab project, SPIN. An automated lazy susan with app integration for creating product GIFs.
My modification to be able to use it without the app.
✶ The Game of Life - Java
- Creating the Game of Life within Java
✶ Raspberry Pi Zero Mixed Materials Enclosure
- Creating a custom enclosure with a variety of digital fabrication tools including a water jet cutter.
✶ micro:bit Mixed Materials Name Badge